Sunday, June 29, 2014

Leaving

Hey guys, it's me, General.
I am currently planning to quit Animal Jam and Blogging.
Sorry if I disappointed you.
I don't have enough time.
Besides, I've found other ways to use my time.
First, I thought blogging would be fun, but it began like a chore.
Also, If I can, will continue blogging on February or March.
The following are the people who has helped me get to where I am currently:
  1. florafirez, for introducing me to Animal Jam.
  2. ilovecutechihuahuas, for you jokes and helping me
  3. RainbowCat1 and Soph1234, for covering me up on the days I can't post.
  4. Pink200330, for helping me a lot
That's all who I can remember. 
If I forgot you to be listed, I owe you a cookie.
I may also comment if I can.

That's all.

4 comments:

  1. Nawww!!!
    Please don't leave! Animal Jam Cloud is one of my favourite blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't quit. You're one of AJC's best authors! And you're very funny and smart. We'll miss you very much. :(
    I hope you change your mind or come back soon. Bye :'C

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't quit, and my user is 1234Soph lol

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^