Thursday, July 24, 2014

Beta Party + Rhinos

Hey jammers! Long time no see. Sorry for a HUGE amount of posts not delivered by me and I would like to thank the authors for posting ^-^ On the bad side I am in the debate club which means I must travel around the world again and again @-@ So I'm not sure to post frequently yet.

For the good news Rhinos are back and we got ourselves a little gift Pet Rhinos O3O those are sold in the Diamond Shop though...

 Also we got a Fabulous new Party! The Beta Party O3O sounds interesting right?
I haven't been there yet but I am sure it'll be an epic party!


AJ have been having loads of new animals recently and if you have guessed by now the animal is an OTTER
yes all you animal lovers we be getting a new animal soon in Jamaa! Also I love the Contest accessory the scarf is moving and is for ALL JAMMERS! How exciting more could this update be ^-^


Also for all of you adventurous jammers National Geographic now have an official insider guide for AJ :DDD

last but not least page of the Jamaa Journal contains HUGE spoilers for the latest items XD Yup go vote for your favorite den set ;) but boy it is hard to choose >-< *whispers me what all*

Here is the last page of the Jamaa Journal ;D Be sure to watch the videos daily :P

Here is today's new item I believe XD The griller :3 hmmm reminds me of barbecue and pretty texture I would say

 And these were yesterday's items

Also if you have noticed the Temple Of Zios background song has changed. I pretty much loved the old one but I guess changes are changes ;-; also the loading page designs *cris*

But that's all for today! Happy Jammin and I think I won't still be active. WHHHY HOMEWORKS ;-;

9 comments:

  1. Hiya!

    I hope I'll see more posts here... it's lacking both people and posts...

    Still, I support this blog to continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with rainbow, I hope you guys post more often! You're posts make my day o3o (authors of AJC). It's awesome that the rhinos got back! But they look like they have wrinkled faces lol xD. The pet rhinos are very cute! The Beta Party doesn't sell any real betas. Just den items they call '"beta". They're cool den items, though! I can't wait for the otters! I hope they're for gems and nm, it's been a while since we've gotten new nm animals! :)

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I think they're members. For gems. If they'll unpopular, they'd probably be NM like what they did with the Penguins.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ Oh gosh, I hate it when commentors do that. >.< So sorry that you have to put up with it!

    Also, traveling around the world sounds like lots of fun. C: Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dearie I am sorry you had to deal with this >.< gonna delete that nasty anon words

      @edwingrim2
      Yup exciting :3

      ~Windy~

      Delete
  5. You haven't posted for a monnnnnnth :(

    bluecat722 (changed my user, ilovecutechihuahuas)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy late birthday Windy!

    - GeneralFluffy

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^