Friday, July 18, 2014

No AJ

I am very sorry that I haven't been able to contact OR post for you guys, due to my internet problems. My internet providers refuse to let us stream video, as well as slow loading and terrible service. Today, my internet is not being bad, so I wanted to let you guys know that I am still a living being here on Earth. Thank you all of you guys for putting up with my lack of posts, and other crap. I also want to thank you guys for commenting on my posts, even when I'm not around; it makes me glad to know you guys like me. Or so I think. Anyways, I WILL be doing Summer Sundays when I can, and I might even make a "Sunday Special" or something of the sort for when it isn't the summer. If you guys would like to contact me, talk to me on the blog, commenting on my posts around noon. My time space is Central Time, for your convenience. I also would like to thank for keeping hope in Soph, trying to make her stay. It lets us know that you guys care about us, not about blogging, but in actuality. I'm sorry that I had to break the feelings out, but I had to let you guys know. I am also going to be at the "bad internet place" for about the whole summer. My new internet should be here in August. AND WHEN IT IS AUGUST, I WILL CATCH UP IN MY VIDEOS. YEAH. I don't really know... Anyways, thank you for reading my ridiculously long post. I hope you guys have a great time while I try to deal with Polar ripping us off.    ~angeltiger152 ;-;

1 comment:

  1. I'll be waiting for your awesome posts!

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^