Sunday, February 23, 2014

Leprechaun News

Hiya Jammers! As I told you... I have returned XD Well this time you all will be happy I suppose.  But for your information visit Animal Jam Cloud Contests (I am sorry to put in so much trouble but I like to live dangerously) Fine! Here is the answer:Would you like to become an author?

Also, everyone may know that Eagles have come to Jamaa:
*Gives a warm welcome to Jamaa*
  • Member
  • From The Diamond Shop
  • Cost: 10 diamonds
  • Don't be sad non-members we've got some new non-member items in the diamond shop too. Which were once Monthly Member Item. The Items are Swoopy Eagle( not MMI), Rain Cloud and Thunder Cloud.
I really love how the Eagles look,texture and dance but I am quite annoyed if someone was in yer den flying and when you chat them you can't really read the whole text because the eagle is flying XD

Anyway today's new item are Leprechaun Shoes! Leafy lookin, jux like from the movie EPIC. Sighs.. I wish there was a word called WEPIC (Weppic) or something like it meaning Awesome lookin thingy from the internet XD

Anyway that's all for today! Happy Jammin! Also February Stories  haven't ended yet so make a story and get it on our Stories page.

4 comments:

  1. First comment :3

    GO ESPEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats!!!! -gives tons and tons of girlscout cookies-

      Delete
  2. Now for ze welcoming ceremony to being!
    -Smashes a pikachu shaped pie into Windy's face-
    Yummy, ain't it? If cha want some more, contact me by yelling "PIKACHU IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And I'll scream my heart out, racing to you with a pie.
    Pikachu forever :3

    Anyways, I'm super duper super duper super duper happy you're back to posting on this absolutely AMAZING blog. Owned by, the one and only, Windy. ^w^ -Hugs-
    It breaks my heart that I can't be an author. I don't even know how to make a post. Stupid me! LOLZ!
    I'll check Animal Jam Cloud Contests to see what trouble you're getting into Windy. Hopefully I can me a troublemaker too, which I am in school! :D

    My mom is gonna buy me a diamond certificate! But it's online. I'll ask my friends if you can buy them other then online, like Cloud, Mia, and maybe from AJ Spirit Blog.
    Do ya know if cha can? Please reply ASAP =3
    3 Items of the bat! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Now non-members can officially have clouds in their den!
    If I was still a non-member today, my tail would have fallen off with extreme happiness. I dun even haz a tail, so.... 0.0.

    I like the eagles look, too!
    When they came out, I was in a rage that I didn't get one. I was close to typing a "bad word" on one of my friends blogs, so I just backspaced. I don't like to use the other word that means "saying a bad word" because it just... doesn't fit in. :P
    ZAT WAS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!! -Shakes Windy like a maraca-
    My friends were flying all over my den, like rocket ships. I had to check my chat box when they posed on a high place which normal animals can't reach. But, non-members can't do that. :C The shadowy arrow. I got built up about it when I was using my non-member account, because I was chatting with Mia (Mia776) while on my member account I played Falling Phantoms, so I missed what she said.

    The exciting green Leprechaun Shoes o3o. Hmmm. Should I but a yellow pair for mai bunny, Sparkle? If there IS a yellow pair, XD
    I've seen EPIC! IT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY CALL IT!
    The warriors have them pointy shoes. Lolz.
    That would be a good word, Windy. Have u read Frindle? Frindle means "pen" in that book. I call pens frindle now. :)


    ReplyDelete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^