Thursday, August 22, 2013

Desk and Chair

Hiya Jammers! Exciting news today and bad news too, not that bad :P So I will go with bad news first....

So the bad news it that It is taking forever to load right now.Not usual O.O .

And the good news is there is the new adventure out. Sadly, It is still beta testing that means that It is still member only. Cosmo looks like an awesome cool scientist making a new experiment!

Anyway Here is the new item of the day! Yay!!! Non member XD
Picture credit to snowyclaw
Also I would like to tell you all that to get ready and smile on the post AJHQ just did XD!!! Jammer Snaps! Click here to go to AJHQ blog. BTW contest ends on 5th September.

 I am really sorry that my computer is taking so long to load so I can't show the full complete Jamaa Journal now......

Happy Jamming and Good luck on the new adventure!
Also the poll closes tomorrow



1 comment:

  1. When I did the adventure with my friend, RainbowCat1, AJ was berry slow in loading o.o I think becuz I didn't play AJ through a long time, in this week >.< *sigh* I love today's item =(^.^)= I'm super happeh it's non-member too =D I never enter contests from AJHQ that include snap shots. I don't know how, and don't want to learn. XD

    ~NyanChocoa

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^