Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wind Amulet

Hiya Jammers! I made this draft early today,but now I can't take screenshots for the moment...(some of them were took on early morning :P)

Jammers check this out!

Kimbara,Not Kimbara Outback O.O and see no bridge to cross over!
AJC now haves a Welcome post!

New poll of the week!!!!
Get voting!!
Well here is today's new item!
Credit to Snowyclaw
Also you all might know I am new to Animal Jam, I just started this year...
So AJ and I have the same birthday month XDDDD. EPIC!!

Jammers Did you know that it is awesome to play hide & seek in Jamaa :P

I just made a class in my den.....
Teachers needed XD.
This is when class ended

Happy jamming jammers!
PS you might not see me all day mwhaha hide n seek ROX!!


3 comments:

  1. The words of Kimbara are yellow, my aunts fave color ^.^! Nice Welcome post :) LUV IT! The Amulet is pretty cool. *Sigh* Not enough diamonds to buy the helmet :c I'll get there though. Chu did!? AWESOME! I never knew :D A good place to hide in Jamaa: Behind the MANY MILLION jammers there XD If not, there's always a better place =D Like, the Buddy center place thingy XD Whaever. COOL DEN :D! I love it ^.^ I have de colored-desk ready fur chu!

    ~NyanChocoa

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^