Monday, August 19, 2013

Rare Bonnet!

Hi Jammers! Today is A Back To School Day! Which we could somehow tell that Summer Carnival is coming to a end :( . Well Here is the rare today so go get it before it is gone!!!
A Rare Bonnet!

RareItemMonday RareBonnet
This time it is a picture with an animal not just the item..

And for some news: I will not be online as usually this week I am busy with school projects and exams DX but I will still bog!

Bye!
Are there any suggestions for new polls? Comment!



2 comments:

  1. I know it was yesterday, but the Rare Bonnet ish cute =3 I gotta say, good job AJHQ XD! But de Summer Carnival coming to an end? Wuuuuuuuuuuut :( I'm not ready to say good bye D:

    P.s that's a boy arctic wolf >.> *look at it's eyes XD*

    ~NyanChocoa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is, i think the summer carnival is comming to the end because summer is ending :( I am missing summer DX. The boy Artic Wolf looks cute though XD

      Delete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^