Friday, August 30, 2013

Bubble Gum Machine

Hiya Jammers! Welcome back to AJC.....lol XD. 
There have been so much to tell when I was away....sick DX.

Well we have a new set of armor everyone! The new armor is a...............
Wind Armor!! 
The fox is really cute!! XD

Also I was away for much of the time so you might want to view Snowyclaw's Blog and Cloudclaw's.

Now for da suprise!!! My birthday is coming soon jammers! I think I will make a party......
What do ya all think? I guess I will make a poll.

The poll is ending jammers!!! Get voting before it is gone!

Furthermore..... Today's new item is a Bubble Gum Machine!

Credit to Cloudclaws!
   I will totally miss the New map too. But the old map is back.



 Happy Jamming and buy things before summer carnival is ended... I don't know how to say good bye to the summer carnival T.T






2 comments:

  1. Your still not better? Cheer up :)! At least u got ur friends ^.^ The Armor is EPIC. First time I saw it, me: "ERMAHGERD >:O" XD LAWLZ! I dunno if I can make it to your birthday party Windy :c I think I have school on that day, BUT I have a plan! =D I'll tell chu later. Gumball Machine =3 I walys loved it XD I alwats stole gumballs from Snowy's den hehe. Aww I missed de new map! Now it's a boring, old, past map -.- AJHQ needs to notice somethings *shakes head* And me. FIRST COMMENTO XD!

    ~NyanChocoa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fine now. No problem Nyan you can meet me another day, but ohhh I want to know da plan XD. Also i've got to visit snowy's den... I am hungry ... I liked da new map some how.

      Delete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^