Sunday, August 11, 2013

Police Hat

Hi Jammers florafirez here. Today's new item is a Police Hat!


I also forgot the new item yesterday. It is a Spike Collar Wristband
So sorry Jammers I forgot it :P my mistake.

Clearance Items!

I was in a hurry so the images didn't show up ,but I will give you the names of it!
  • Wooden Toy Box
  • Tree Stump Sink
  • Fox Tail Chair
  • Tree Stump Chair
  • Mine Shaft Door
  • Tree Stump Table
This is not in order!


Also Art Needed and you can send us Stories too!
Look at the chat jammers you can chat now!!!

Happy Jamming!


4 comments:

  1. i don't know hwy but i actually like the spiked wristband better than the collar O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cloud! Welcome to my blog XDDD. Would chu like to send any art :P . I love ur blog anyway I wish I was member :'(.
      ~Windysnow (this is not any imposter it is just me in my I pad lazy to login )XDDD

      Delete
    2. Anyone likes the chat? :D anyone?

      Delete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^