Saturday, March 29, 2014

April Madness


Hiya Jammers! Look to your right.... we have reached more the 7000 views! Daily, AJC gets around 70 views and every month the 1000 :D Thank you everyone :)

Anyway AJ is taking me forever to load everyday I haven't entered for awhile now .-. hope you guys would understand. Also thank you 1234Soph for filling my days and announcing the Cloud Awards ^.^ I have finally made a page where all jammers can enter >:D 

Well, before August comes April comes first so here is a new item available in the April Fools Party ^.^ 
Sorry I was so bored I edited this >.<
These 2 credits goes to Cloudclaws
Also if you have noticed there is a new code: THANKS if you enter the code you get an imprisones phantom(den item)

Here is a great post by AJHQ about Sharks! Watch this video to understand Why Sharks always eat meat..



Well, that's all for today and I've updated the poll. Get Votin!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jammers! I know that I haven't posted for a long time and I think I am not going to play Animal Jam for somewhile, since I got hacked but, however, I will continue posting on this blog (if I can). So bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :C

      Hopefully you can get your items and belongings back, General ^_^. I hate hackers >:U

      Ilovecutechihuahuas :3

      Delete
  2. It's AWESOME you're blog is getting that many views Wind! :D
    Your blog is improving nicely <3.
    I'll make sure to comment on the Cloud Awards also. Good job on posting, Soph! Your posts were fanTASTICO! Lolz xD. I hope you can get better connection Windy, cuz I barely see chu anymore ;-;. I like making long comments, don't judge me. C:

    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    SUCH CHEESE! SUCH HOLES! SUCH GEMS, SUCH "WOW!". I don't really like the Cheese Hat, I can't make a good outfit wiz it.... Nor can I with the Hamburger Hat and Hypnotic Glasses. There's a new code? =OOOOOOO
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAY I ALWAYS HAVE WANTED IMPRISONED PHANTOMS! :3 I haven't got the new National Geographic Magazine yet, so. Why do sharks eat meat?
    Tierney: And this Nurse Shark named Florence, had a fish hook stuck in her mouth. She had surgery, and now she REFUSES to eat meat.
    Ilovecutechihuahuas: :o

    Ilovecutechihuahaus :3


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, gotta eat breakfast. BYEEEEEEE

      Ilovecutechihuahuas :3

      Delete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^