Monday, March 24, 2014

Rare Shark Fin

Hey jammers! Today is Monday, so you know what that means, Rare Item Monday! Today's Rare Item is the Rare Shark Fin!

                                                                   

 Also, a post from AJHQ about the Rare Shark Fin!

                                                         
      

And last but not least, the Monday Mystery!

 
Take a look at this picture. There are all of these symbols engraved in the rock. Why was this? What do the symbols mean? Why were these " Mystery Symbols " covered up with Best Dressed? Have an answer? Email me @ smcmahon8181@hotmail.com. I just might feature your answer next Monday!

That's all for today!



1 comment:

  1. I love the shark fin! It's so awesome! I LOVE shark fins :3
    The outfit they did on the deer is pretty cool. Oh, and I got an eagle like FINALLY! I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG. I collected my diamonds and waited for WEEKS to get one. I'm overjoyed! ^w^

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^