Sunday, March 30, 2014

Milkshake Hat


Hey Jammers! April Fool's Day is just 2 days away!! You better get your pranks ready :3

Well today's new item is located in The April Fool's Party which is really hard to find sometimes. I'll be posting details of the April Fool's Party soon maybe I'll make a video too... But the new item is the Milkshake Hat! Creative stuff AJHQ is creating lately don't ya all think?

Also we have a new addition to the Jam-A-Gram cards... Well, this jam-a-gram has been here for sometime but if you didn't noticed it here is a photo!

That's all for today! Happy Jammin!

2 comments:

  1. Caught a scammer in Culgoa today. :I
    Username - wolfy8523
    Scam - Send me a rare gift I send back something better

    Are you gonna make a scam page? Like tips on how to not get scammed, a list of people who have scammed, all the scamming tricks? Just wondering :)

    My classmate's prank is to fake he has crutches on April Fools day in class, LOL! I'm thinking bout a prank.... I'm SO good at pranking my unsuspecting bro. And my dad. Yesterday me and mai bro pranked him.
    AJHQ is coming with creative funny food hats, I gotta hand it to them. :3 Lots of jammers are enjoying them, WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It would be better if AJHQ added more details to the eagle jam-a-gram. c:

    Ilovecutechihuahuas

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Chihuahuas: Lookintheuniverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^