Saturday, March 8, 2014

Leprechaun Hat

Hey Jammers! As you know the Cloud Authors are chosen ,but the authors will start posting from next week.

Hide yer pot-o-golds because the returning item for today is the Leprechaun Hat. I gotta ask you guys if a leprechaun suit existed in Jamaa... Well if it doesn't exist the Leprechaun Hat and Shoes still make a great costume and wear a clover blanket to complete your look to become as a leprechaun!

Also here is a little post made in DE I already tried the latest post but there seems to be a problem...
The Video is too private....
Though on the bright side you could see yesterday's post about Sharks:

Fact:Did you know that sharks predate the dinosaurs by 200 million years!! The largest known species of shark, C. megalodon, might have reached a maximum length of 67 feet. That’s about the length of four cars if they were lined up bumper to bumper.
The whale shark is the largest species still living. They can get up to 45 feet long and weigh 30 thousand pounds!! That’s about the size of 6 small pickup trucks! ~DE See the DE and its video for more facts>>

Still there is no sign for the Graham Dolls for your information. But I guess that is all for today!
Happy Jammin!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to make an outfit with thee leprechaunee hat! =3
    You can make millions of EPIC costumes with it!
    I watched the video, and it worked fine for me! ^w^
    It's such an adorable song!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e96zCsY5u9w&feature=youtu.be

    That is a huge shark. o.o
    My fox is half shark half fox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. Fit the lucky theme and others XD LOL I still must see the some :D
      ~Windy

      Delete
  2. ;) Hey Windy girl! I was wondering, are you gonna go on AJ soon? I am, and I wanted to discuss something about the day I am posting. If you're not going to be on, I can send ya a email instead! :) Also, ATTENTION ALL AUTHORS! I want to buddy all you awesome peoples! :P As Chihuahuas would say: Have a pawful of lucky clovers! (That is the right, right?) :P

    ~Rainbowcat1

    P.S. I will post my introduction today sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Sorry I just came on now and you were off. It is ok you can send me emails or meet me. I only have around 60 buddies so you can buddy me :P
      ~Windy

      Delete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^