Friday, March 7, 2014

Cloud Authors

Hey Jammers! Today is the day our Authors have been chosen. I would warmly welcome RainbowCat1, GeneralFluffy, 1234Soph and Angeltiger152. Congratulations authors! 
If the authors want to make an introduction of themselves you can :D

AJC is now Green :P but I am still working on it >.< I take forever to do those... But I hope you guys would like it.

Today's new item are the Clover Capes. At least it is underwater so we can swim (fly) in the water XD. 

Also has anyone noticed the newe addition to AJ plushies? Well, if you haven't the eagle plushies are now out! Those little Eagle plushies are sure darn adorable.

I have also noticed that the Graham Dolls are gone and the Liza Dolls have returned. Sorry I didn't mentioned about the Liza Doll disappearence yesterday,but now they have returned.

Click Here to go to DE see the new Seahorse post
Everytime DE posts their GIF level has gone higher :P
Seahorses are masters of camouflage and can change their color within seconds to match their surroundings. They also have excellent vision, and their eyes can move independently. It seems like they’re more of a sea chameleon than a horse!!~DE Read more>>

That is all for today! Happy Jammin!

9 comments:

  1. First!!! Thanks Windy!! I've always wanted to be an author on this blog!!

    - GeneralFluffy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats General! You are very lucky to be an author here :D
      ~Windy

      Delete
  2. worldofjamaa.blogspot.com

    Great job winning winners! I like your green theme and I'm still waiting for eagle toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blog Ronen :D I love the eagles they look so fluffy XD
      ~Windy

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, y'all! :)
    I'm glad you changed the background. Green goes for lucky! Now you have a VERY VERY VERY VERY lucky blog!
    Spring Break will be here soon, I'm SO EXCITED!

    Fly like superman? Dang, I would rather be a flying pachirisu! With a Clover Cape, your bound to "soar" across the oceans. x3
    I won three eagles from the claw machine! They're really cute. I love the snow leopards better, and I really wanna get one like SO BADLY! Working my head off!
    Sorry I've been commenting late, lately. I'm just so excited to finally do what I couldn't on school days, that I could Friday! Such as:

    ~Get on the computer and comment on my friends blogs

    ~Listen to music on Youtube

    ~Play Animal Jam

    ~Write stories

    And such! =D
    I love the pet seahorses on AJ. Their colors are so incredible! It's hard to choose a nice color....
    Speaking of which, have you yourself Windy got a chance to get a pet seahorse? XD

    Have a lucky paw full a clovers, and eat yo popcorn!
    :3 !~ilovecutechihuahuas~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! GO LUCKY!!!! My school is over :D *throws confetti* Ok I'll fly like pachirisu too :3 I finally got a seahorse XD
      ~Windy

      Delete
    2. You're so lucky to be mai friend!
      Just saying. >:D You know why?
      Chihuahua + Windy = Chiwindy!
      LOLZ! It's a cute name I came up with!

      Congrats on getting your superstar seahorse, Wind girl! :) Glad you're gonna be soaring over the oceans! (Make sure you don't run into an seagulls! They might poke at your kite)

      Have a lucky paw full a clovers, and eat yo popcorn!
      :3 !~ilovecutechihuahuas~!

      Delete

Be Nice Jammers! No swearing or bullying! If someone ever says mean stuff to you or if you swore the comment will be removed in 24 hours... Comment any suggestion for the page is okay! Have fun ^.^